Water Softeners in Utah
As a Utah Homeowner, you have no doubt had to experience our notorious “hard water”. Most cities along the Wasatch Front have a grains per gallon (gpg) rating of 17 to 30! This hard water contains minerals such as calcium, iron, magnesium, and copper. When these minerals mix with soap they leave behind a film which will stain tile and glass, cause water spots on dishes, make clothes look dingy over time, and dry your skin. Scale deposits from hard water will also shorten the lifespan of your appliances and reduce their efficiency. The Utah soft water experts at Humphrey Plumbing can help.
Hard Water Solutions!
Humphrey Plumbing Heating and Air offers plumbing services including Water Softeners. We install the Sentry II soft water system which has the following features and benefits:
- Saves up to 50% in salt and uses less water by regenerating only when necessary.
- The 1” full port design allows for the highest flow rates available in a 1” system.
- The electronic microprocessor keeps track of the amount of water used each day and adjusts itself to match your needs.
- State of the art electronic microprocessor backs up the program memory in the event of a power outage.
- Reserve capacity is self-adjusting to ensure a continuous supply of conditioned water.
- Premium quality water softening resin to ensure trouble-free operation.
- Reduces the effect of scale build-up in your water heater and water lines.
- Extends the life of dishwashers, washing machines, and water heaters.
- Reduces the amount of detergent and soap requirements by up to 70%.
- Clothes washed in the conditioned water last longer, colors stay brighter, and come out cleaner and softer.
- Helps control spotting on glasses and tableware.
- Helps reduce skin irritations and adds a healthy luster to hair, leaving it soft and easy to groom.
The Soft Water Difference
A water softener can improve the quality of your life and the value of your home however it should only be installed by a licensed plumber with many years of experience. Our plumbers have the expertise to give you custom options and install the water softener that fits your needs. Water line connections and unit placement are important considerations. Call today and let Humphrey Plumbing Heating and Air give you a free estimate on a water softener for your home.
About Humphrey Plumbing Heating and Air
Humphrey Plumbing Heating and Air has been in business for over 10 years. We only hire experienced background checked technicians. We provide services to home and business owners in the Salt Lake City metro area. Our service area is from Ogden to Draper and includes cities such as Sandy, Holladay, Murray, Sugarhouse, Taylorsville, Salt Lake, Farmington, Layton, and of course in Bountiful where our office is located on 2124s Orchard Dr. We have extended our services to the St George area which includes the cities Hurricane, Ivins, Santa Clara, and Washington.
We have expanded out to the St George area and surrounding cities such as Hurricane, Ivins, Santa Clara, and Washington.
For professional quality water softener service and installation call Humphrey Plumbing Heating and Air at 801-294-2757 or the St George office at 435-879-9020.