Expert Water Heater Repair and Installation
Your water heater is one of the most important appliances in your home. It heats the water that we use to shower, clean, and do laundry with. If your water heater needs a professional evaluation, call the experts at Humphrey Plumbing Heating and Air. Our office is centrally located in Bountiful Utah and we service all of Salt Lake and Davis counties as well as Southern Weber County and Northern Utah County.
Water heater repairs and installations should only be performed by a licensed plumber. Incorrectly installed flues and gas lines can be dangerous to your health and safety. Trust the experienced professionals at Humphrey Plumbing Heating and Air. Our custom installations include code upgrades. We have been in business since 2005 and our Master Plumber has over 20 years’ experience. In some cases, a water regulator, expansion tank, and/or an earthquake strap will need to be installed. Our motto is “You only get one chance to do it right the first time!”
Hot Water Heater Repairs
Is your water heater in need of repair? Humphrey Plumbing Heating and Air has a plumbing expert ready to help. We will come to your home or business, inspect your water heater, and help you determine the best repair option for your water heater.
Call Humphrey Plumbing Heating & Air at 801-294-2757 to schedule service with one of our water heater experts. We have a dispatcher ready to take your call 24/7 for any of your water heater needs. Ask about our Maintenance Plan. Conducting proper maintenance can help prevent costly water heater repairs.
Water Heater Replacement
Are you starting to have problems with your water heater? Is it at the end of its lifespan? Is your water heater starting to leak? Humphrey Plumbing Heating and Air is ready to help! We provide affordable, efficient and fast water heater replacement and repairs from South Ogden to Lehi, Utah. We also make sure that your new system is compliant with the new federally mandated energy efficiency standards. Putting a newer water heater in your home will provide lower gas bills and improved heating efficiency.
With aging, your water heater will start to build up sediment in the bottom of the tank. As it heats and reheats it will begin to harden. Watch and listen for rumbling noises and leaking, this is a good sign that it is time to replace your water heat
Whether your water heater is failing to produce hot water, outdated, or is leaking, Humphrey Plumbing Heating & Air will help you find the perfect replacement for your home. Our skilled plumbers leave the job site cleaner than when they found it.
$79 Water Heater Tune-Up and Flush
Utah water is notoriously "hard". Over time, sediments from our water build up in the bottom of our water heaters which insulate it from the flames that heat the tank. In addition, sediment build-up will reduce the amount of hot water available in your water heater, as well as reduce its efficiency. Our $79 water heater flush and tune-up service includes:
- Checking temperature and pressure valve
- Checking for overall safe operation
- Check for gas leaks on the water heater
- Checking water heater for proper operation
Water Heater Replacement Options:
- Conventional – Water is stored in a large tank (varying sizes available) and is usually heated by natural gas. High-efficiency models can reduce water heating bills by as much as 7 percent. Although we can install any brand of water heater our preferred supplier is Rheem. They offer some of the highest-performing water heaters available today. Most models have a 6-year tank and parts warranty. The patented “EverKleen” system fights sediment build-up. Premium anode rods provide long-lasting tank protection. It’s easy to light too, no need for matches or a lighter. Our water heater installation includes removal and disposal of the old water heater and installing a new Rheem or Bradford White water heater. We use hard pipe connections (no flex lines), bringing flue and gas line to code, new shut off valves with all brass connections. 6-year parts / 1-year labor.
- Tankless – Water is heated only as need, providing access to unlimited and instant hot water through a tankless water heater. A tankless water heater may reduce your water heating bills by as much as 30 percent. By reducing the cold water flow at the tap this water heater can save over 1000 gallons of water a year. The stainless steel heat exchanger has a warranty of up to 12 years and the rest of the parts are covered for 5 years. In Utah, many Tankless water heaters qualify for a $350 rebate from Dominion Energy when installed by a qualifying contractor. Humphrey Plumbing Heating and Air can even help you fill out the rebate form. In most cases, we prefer to use Noritz brand tankless water heaters. Our installations include bringing ing the flue and gas line to code. Call the Tankless water heater pros.
- Commercial – When the water heater goes out at your place of business you need it replaced fast! The plumbing pros at Humphrey Plumbing Heating and Air have you covered. We have access to commercial water heaters with over 400,000 BTU’s and the experience to replace even the most complicated water heaters. Most of our commercial water heater models have high chromium stainless steel burners and multiple magnesium rods to ensure a long life for your new water heater. Humphrey Plumbing Heating and Air is here to get your hot water heater replaced the right way, the first time!