Humphrey Heating and Air – Your Kaysville HVAC Experts!
Welcome to Kaysville, more commonly known as “Utah’s home town”! Kaysville is the type of city people love to call home. An active community where traditions are kept, families are valued, and citizens enjoy a sense of belonging. Kaysville is conveniently located in the middle of everything, making the city not only a great place to live, but also a great place to do business.
Humphrey Heating and Air is a full service HVAC company that has been serving Kaysville and the Salt Lake City Metro Area with unsurpassed professionalism and customer service for over 10 years. When you call for a technician from Humphrey Heating and Air, your satisfaction is not only important, it is guaranteed.
Air quality is an important ingredient to good health.
Those who suffer from various breathing disorders are especially sensitive to air borne contaminates within our homes.
Common signs and symptoms of people who are at risk with air quality issues:
• Headaches, fatigue and shortness of breath
• Worsening allergy and asthma symptoms
• Sinus congestion, cough and sneezing
• Eye, nose, throat and skin irritation
• Dizziness and nausea
The actions of Kaysville’s citizens can be instrumental in reducing many kinds of air quality problems in addition to becoming energy efficient. Each of us plays a part in polluting the air and all of us can partner together becoming part of the environmental solution.
Our mission at Humphrey Heating and Air is to provide the best possible service at the best price to homeowners. We offer same day service, unbeatable warranties, emergency service, up front pricing, service agreements, and a personal touch to all our Kaysville HVAC customers.
If you think you may benefit from a professional duct cleaning, or the installation of an air humidifier, air purifier or media air cleaner, call the experts at Humphrey Heating and Air at 801-294-2757!
- “Top notch customer service. Came out within 2 hours of our first call, didn’t charge us for an initial inspection, which took 2.5 hours. Left us with space heaters and were there the next morning to install a new heater. They should up promptly in the morning and stayed late to get the job done. Super impressed. Will definitely call them for any future needs.” – Jessie – Kaysville, Utah