Central Air Tune-up in St. George, UT
We understand what it means to have a comfortable home. With summer just around the corner, it’s important to have an A/C unit that is operating at its full capacity. When it comes to tuning up your central air system, consider Humphrey Plumbing Heating and Air to receive quality work done to your A/C unit. We pride ourselves on honest and quality work.
A central air tune-up can keep your air conditioner running effectively and efficiently all summer long. Air conditioners that are not serviced regularly will cost you more on your utility bill and be prone to breakdowns on the hottest days of the year. Our tune-up specialist will check, clean, and evaluate your air conditioner with our 20-point inspection.
Our expert 20-point central air conditioning tune-up includes:
- Cleaning condenser coil and removing debris
- Checking operating pressures of refrigerant
- Checking filter and filter set up
- Inspecting underside of the evaporative coil
- Wipe down blower compartment
- Inspecting safety devices for proper operation
- Inspecting disconnect box for proper rating and installation
- Monitoring volts and amps on the fan motor
- Tightening all electrical connections
- Checking system for proper operation
- Inspecting and testing contactor for burns and/or pits
- Inspecting electrical for exposed wiring
- Inspecting and testing capacitors
- Inspecting indoor and outdoor fan blades
- Inspecting service valves for proper operation
- Measuring the temperature difference between supply and return
- Inspecting ductwork for energy loss
- Monitoring capacitor for proper amp draw, volt draw, and wiring connections
Only an experienced repair technician will know what to look for when performing the maintenance on your central air system. Common problems that will be identified may include dirty coils, low refrigerant, dirty filters, poor airflow, faulty components, and more.
Call us today to schedule a central air tune-up!
If you are located in the St George area, call (435) 879-9020
If you are located in the Salt Lake area, call (801) 294-2757