Kitchen Plumbing Services
Humphrey Plumbing Heating and Air provides reliable fixes to all your common kitchen plumbing hot-spots including garbage disposals, water lines, and kitchen faucets and drains.
A garbage disposal is a mechanism comprised of two bolts that rotate on a spinning disk. When the disposal is turned on, the disks spin rapidly and these bolts force food and debris to grind against a grinder along the spinning disk. This high-speed action grinds the food waste in the disposal so that it can travel down the drain without clogging.
A non-working garbage disposal can be attributed to a variety of possible problems, but finding an inexpensive solution is most likely when left to a professional plumber. When your garbage disposal stops working or starts leaking, call Humphrey Plumbing Heating and Air. Our expert plumbers understand the intricacies of safely disassembling a garbage disposal unit to diagnose, repair and reassemble a disposal in a time effective and cost effective manner.
Kitchen Faucets & Sinks:
Installing a new faucet can revitalize your kitchen or bathroom. It doesn’t seem like a project that would make a big difference, but it can increase your satisfaction by helping with daily chores, as well as improving the look of your kitchen. It can be a DIY job if you’re just replacing the fixture, but any plumbing work should be left to a master plumber. Plumbing can be complicated, but a qualified professional from Humphrey Plumbing Heating and Air will be able to install a new faucet or sink pretty quickly, saving you time and energy.
Why you should hire an expert:
- If you don’t buy a faucet that fits within the current design of your countertop and sink, then you might have to cut out part of the counter or replace the sink.
- If your plumbing is not up to code, you might need to have it repaired prior to installation.
- If you choose a faucet that can’t handle the current water control setup, you will need to either get a different one or have the water control adjusted.
Drain Cleaning Services:
Common causes for a clogged drain or sewer line:
- Kitchen sink drains can clog when oil or cooking grease builds up on drain pipe walls. Add detergent soap scum and un-dissolved food particles, and you’ve got a stubborn clog.
- A broken garbage disposal will typically lead to a clogged drain, as you and other house members are probably not accustomed to ensuring that no obstructive food waste goes down your drain.
If you are have a clogged drain, or are constantly plagued with slow drains, have a plumber from Humphrey Plumbing Heating and Air inspect the plumbing to determine if the drain line was properly designed and installed. Both drain pipe venting and slope will affect how well drains work. For drains that are clogged and accessible from an external clean out line, Humphrey Plumbing Heating and Air will clear the clogged drain line, video inspect the line and educate you on ways to ensure your drain will remain clog-free.
Remodeling & Re-Piping:
Many kitchen remodels involve moving or extending existing plumbing runs. In some areas, local building codes may require you to hire licensed plumbers to do the work. Humphrey Plumbing Heating and Air has a specialized team of Remodeling and Re-pipe Specialists to attend to homeowners’ needs. Specialization allows us to provide our customers with superior service, efficiency and cost-savings. Our investment in providing our plumbers with the latest systems knowledge and equipment means you can expect a top notch solution.